~ Spotlight Photos ~ Urban Macro ~

It was so much fun seeing everyone's interpretation of this theme. To see the little worlds inside of our world that maybe we don't notice very often. This has made me more aware of what is going on around me and thanks to everyone that participated.  


Pauline
 

Ann


Lena


Scriptor


Sarah


For our Shoot Out July 9 it is Fireworks or Celebrations in your town by the Town Blogger Team. (for the US, how did you or, how does your town celebrate the Fourth of July)

Have a fabulous week Shooters!

Comments

  1. Awww thank you hon ...yup some of my favorites too! Beautiful shots this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great photos! I must admit, I didn't participate this week because I was short of ideas! Well done to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really disappointed that I missed this theme. I plan to participate in the next one for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: