Spotlight Photos "Frame Your Photo" and Member Voice for Twisted, Curly, Contorted

Getting a little behind here once again! This Friday our theme is Twisted. Curly. Contorted. Wound Spirally. I really don't know what to say about this topic. Maybe ropes, braids, chains. The meaning of contorted is - to twist, bend, or draw out of shape; distort.

Have fun with this one. Soon the weather will be nicer and I will be able to get out with my camera. I am missing it! I actually can see grass in my yard. Overnight, just like getting 18 inches of snow, it has begun to melt. And the days are getting longer in daylight so I have time after work maybe to get out. 
 On with the "Spotlight Photos" for Frame Your Photo.



Ann



Gayla



Ginger



Jama



JarieLyn

Comments

  1. Twisted and from the hip. Even if I've gone fishing, I can't ignore these topics. Far too juicy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! I guess it is in how you interpret it Mark. It is right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looking forward to the twisted Pictures too. Thank you for spot lighting my framed photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: