Spotlights for Jan. 18th

Wow this bunch is getting better all the time.
I pondered this theme, rather I think, overpondered, and the entire spectrum of 'frozen in time' was exhibited in this week's entries.

Literal and symbolic, physical and spiritual.
Many smiles came out of this group.

Literally frozen
Windshield 
by
Barb 


 Truly a beautiful photo.
I did not know what it was.
I thought it was painted on a ceiling in a church or chapel. 

Literally  Frozen
Love the angle of this photo by BITI
 Looking into the possibilities out there


 Iconic photo bringing back memories of b/w tv.

These old series are frozen in our memories and on celuloid or whatever.
Brought a big smile to my face.
Photo by Jarielyn 





Cultural activities going on to this day but with the magic and skill of a photographer, presented as very vintage by
Kerry


   

Historical frozen in time.
Dawn Treader's
Castle kitchen

This post reminded me of Downton Abbey



Pauline's frozen in time spash in a land where nothing wet is ever frozen.



Loved every photo out there this week.
Took a lot of study for me.

Next week go for
 The Money.

Peggy

Comments

  1. yes all my favorites. but for me the windshield wins first. handsdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. I said if that pattern were on my windshield I would not want to scrape it off...or let it melt for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to be back for Friday Shoot-outs! Thanks Peggy! Great job everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a surprise and honor !

    Thank you Peggy, I am delighted :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: