FSO-Spotlight switch found - Anniversary

Sorry, folks, I lost the Spotlight on/off switch.  Found it again this morning.

I really do apologise because of all the weeks to not post the Spotlight photos, our Anniversary week was not the best week to do that.  

And even now, a week later, I am struggling with it.  To be honest, I'm struggling with blogging generally and may restrict my FMTSO activities to visiting and taking my turn on the Spotlight roster.  

Speaking of the roster, would anyone else like to volunteer to be on it?  With four people we just need to take a turn once a month.  And don't worry if you aren't knowledgeable about photography; you just need to choose your shots of the week, the ones that you like, that speak to you. I think it's good that Peggy, Cheryl, Danielle (who is on a break) and I all see things differently and choose different sorts of shots each week. 

This week I've chosen the two shots that evoked an emotional response in me.  JarieLyn, you captured what so many of us felt about Barry and his passing, when you published your tribute to him.  I was relatively new to blogging and was stunned by the impact this man made on me.  I admired his photography but I was absolutely in awe of his writing.  I remember so clearly the first time he left a comment on my blog - I was over the moon with delight. Thanks for this beautiful reminder of a lovely fellow blogger:


And Jama, I was touched by your thoughtfulness in posting this as a gift to all of us on our anniversary!


It's been lovely reading through everyone's posts this week.  As well as my two Spotlight photos of the week, I'd like to add a Post of the Week to Rebecca who reminded me that really this linky is about the people.  We gather with photography in common, we learn more about each other and the towns in which we live, and along the way we form relationships and sometimes, special friendships.  I thank you all for touching my life each week

Comments

  1. Barry must have impacted so many of I. I mentioned him too. Linda, if you are reading this, we love u.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: